House share to RentDeer Park Road, London, SW19 3TL
Property Reference Number : RR-1118
Added On: 27 Mar, 2018 £ 700 Monthly
|Furnishing||Furnished||Let Type||Long term|
|Entrance Floor||Ground Floor|
|Available from:||31 May, 2017|
En-Suite Room in Shared House to Rent in South Wimbledon
Cribs Estates are happy to offer you an en-suite room is shared house near South Wimbledon Tube station. The room is available furnished.
- 7 double rooms available in a 14 bed property
- 2 showers, 4 toilets for sharing
- All rooms, bathrooms and kitchen newly refurbished to a modern and clean standard
- 2 fully fitted kitchens each with two cookers
- Dining Room available for communal use
-Clean and modern bathrooms and toilets
- Available straight away
-Fridge freezer included in the room as well as microwave
-These rooms are situated 15 mins walk to South Wimbledon Tube Station and 15 mins walk to Morden Tube Station ( couple minutes by bus)
- within minutes walk to Morden Road Tramlink Stop& 93 bus stop
- Good transport links to Central London via Northern Line
- close to bus routes 93, 80, 157, 118, 164, 293 and more
- 15-20 minutes bus to Wimbledon, popular for it's massive range of shops and restaurants
These rooms are situated in an industrial estate The rooms have been converted from what used to be offices into residential property. Fees apply please contact our lettings team for more details
This property is marketed by Cribs Estates at £700 including bills.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
1- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
2- Application fees
3- Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
4- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
5- Additional occupant fees
6- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per person, or per property, basis and will vary from agent to agent, so confirm before viewing.